Discount Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Looking for a fast and safe way to whiten your teeth?
This Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste is an ancient Japanese method for instantly whitening teeth. It's all natural and made from real bamboo and charcoal.
Activated charcoal binds to bacteria, plaque, tartar, stains and viruses leaving your teeth visibly cleaner and whiter!
It foams up meaning you only have to use half the amount that you usually would. And even better, it's safe to use on sensitive teeth.
Bamboo charcoal toothpaste, with the use of biological technology, is combined with C active ion and holly plant glycosides and other variety of natural plant essence for an all-purpose, high energy black whitening toothpaste.
This ancient formula is all natural and there is no higher quality, or more authentic version of the bamboo charcoal toothpaste anywhere else in the world!
So If you'd like to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath, and prevent infections in only a few minutes a day, grab yourself a tube of this famous bamboo charcoal toothpaste NOW !
- Bamboo charcoal C active ion
- Holly AB element
- 12 kinds of plant glycosides
- Pearl calcium powder…
Bamboo charcoal toothpaste, the use of biological technology will be combined with C active ion and holly plant glycosides and other a variety of natural plant essence, is a all-purpose, high energy black paste toothpaste.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet your toothbrush and apply activated charcoal tooth paste.
- Brush teeth as normal, paying special attention to areas showing the most staining.
- Sip a bit of water, swish through mouth thoroughly and spit.
- Rinse well, until spit is clear.
- Doesn't hurt the tooth enamel
- The bamboo charcoal C active ion and surface active agent, powerfully adsorbs and gets rid of all types of stains
- The AB Holly plant glycosides can remove, and reduce the growth of harmful bacteria, and prevent dental caries.
- 12 kinds of plant extracts, naturally protect and reinforce teeth gum, and relieve gum atrophy,
- Removes any undesirable odor, and gives you a nice fresh breath.
- Safe, chemical-free, and sensitive for all types of teeth.